Holding(s) in Company
Livermore Investmens Press Release 2009 / NAV Update
Print Current Text  Close

Livermore Investments Group Limited
("Livermore" or "the Company")

Net Asset Value 44 pence
Wyler Park residential unit letting ahead of expectations
The Board of Livermore announces that, as at the close of business on 30 April 2009, the Company's unaudited estimated NAV per ordinary share of no par value was 44 pence (31 March 2009: 46 pence). The share price at 30 April 2009 was 16.5 pence (31 March 2009: 18 pence).
The Company has a 21.71% interest in Atlas Estates Limited ("Atlas"), a Company quoted on AIM. The foregoing NAV figures include Atlas' reported NAV as at 31 December 2008. If, instead, the market value of the Company's investment in Atlas is used, the resultant unaudited estimated NAV per ordinary share as at 30 April 2009 was 34 pence (31 March 2009: 36 pence). Atlas' share price as at 30 April 2009 was 58 pence (31 March 2009: 39 pence).
In addition, the Company announces that 75% of the newly built residential units in Wyler Park in Bern, Switzerland have been let and that it expects to let the remaining 25% by the end of the year. The additional net annual income to the Company from letting out the residential units, when fully let, is around 1.2m CHF. 
The Net Asset Value figures stated in this announcement are unaudited estimates only. Accordingly, no reliance should be placed on such estimated Net Asset Values and they should only be taken as an indicative guide.
For further information:

Livermore Investments Group Ltd
+97 25 4255 5900
Doron Yassur

Matrix Corporate Capital LLP
+44 20 3206 7000
Stephen Mischler
Tim Graham